To find us in Broome, please check our BUY IN BROOME page.
1. What are the benefits of starting a coffee subscription?
- A Monthly Coffee Subscriptions mean freshly roasted coffee is delivered to your door each month with no hassle. You don’t have to remember to order your coffee - it just comes each month.
- Delivery cycle of 15, 30 or 60 days - whatever suits you best
- Save up to 15% on our normal retail prices
- Fast and Free Express Delivery Australia wide
- Awesome award-winning Fairtrade coffee roasted on order and express shipped to your address Australia wide at no extra charge.
- Get other great offers, bonuses and freebies as a subscriber.
- You will have your own customer portal to manage your coffee subscription. Check out the instructions in our video to get help on this.
- Going away for a holiday is no issue as you can suspend your order if you need too.
- We let you know a few days before we process your order and if you are away you can suspend your order for that month. Super easy.
- Cancel anytime or pause if you need to.
- Free coffee education is available to you through our blog, eBooks and video series “Coffee Shots”
2. How long does will my order take?
At Kimberley Coffee Company we roast fresh on order. So when we get your order we start roasting your order this is usually done within a few business days, then its packed and shipped. Orders go via express post except for orders in North West Australia and The Northern Territory where its fast to send via normal post, in Broome we deliver to your door so please leave your physical address. So in most cases you can expect your coffee within two to 8 days.
3. Will I get notifications off my order progress?
Yes We will send you a notification via email when we have received your order, also when its shipped and when your order has been completed. Also Australia Post will send you the tracking number via text. If you haven't heard from us please reach out.
4. How do I access my Coffee Subscription Account Portal?
To access your coffee subscription portal and make changes to the frequency, product, to cancel or pause your subscription, you need to go to sign in and go to your own account.
- make sure you are signed in
- click on the 'account' tab
- click on 'manage my subscription' tab
- make changes as you need to, and don't forget to save!
Check out this video to follow all the steps
5. How do I claim the free ebook when I subscribe and get my code?
All you need to do is add the ebook to your cart and then type in your special code. The balance will then be zero and you can complete checkout. Your ebook will be sent to you by email for you to download!
Check out this video to follow all the steps.
6. How do I download a pdf invoice for my order once it is completed?
There is a video link here to guide you, and you can follow these instructions.
- sign in to your account (you must be a registered customer, not use a 'guest' checkout)
- go to ACCOUNT
- go to ORDERS
- select the order you wish to print
- under 'Order Details' you will see PRINT INVOICE
- print as a pdf
Got more questions? Complete this contact form below and we will be back to you as soon as possible!!!