Cold brew coffee is coffee that is brewed without heat by steeping coarse ground coffee beans in cold water for 12-24 hours. Perfect for the summer months in Australia, this coffee travels well and can be enjoyed iced or hot.
***For the freshest and best quality cold brew, we recommend you buy beans whole and grind them yourself to a VERY COARSE grind on the day you use them. Alternatively, select COARSE in the menu and we will pre-grind them for you.
Katapult is a Fairtrade, organic blend of the top 3% African, Asian and Pacific sustainably farmed beans blended and roasted by Award Winning Champions, Kimberley Coffee Company.
Katapult delivers a sweeter and less acidic coffee than espresso coffee. The strength of Katapult Cold Brew can be adjusted to suit your preferences.
Our Katapult Cold Brew is:
Roasted Freshly Daily
Course Grind is recommended
It is so simple to make your own cold brew at home using Katapult!
- Mix your coarsely ground Katapult & cold filtered water at a ratio of 2:8 in a clean jar, jug, coffee press or bottle. Try a stronger mix if you prefer!
- Allow to sit at room temp for 18-24 hrs.
- No need to stir while brewing.
- Drain using a sieve or coffee filter.
- Store in a glass bottle or jar in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Add milk or water, sugar.
- Serve over ice or heat up.
- Get creative with your Katapult and add a vanilla pod, mint leaves, cinnamon or slices of citrus to your brew
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I’ve been trialling a lot of different suppliers to find the best coffee for my cold brew and this is by far the best! I highly recommend this for any coffee fiend that likes a cool brew on a hot day. Very smooth and subtle, with a bit of a sweet flavour. Absolutely delicious.